Posted: 6:43 pm Wednesday, February 7th, 2018
I’m a busy girl. I have two jobs, a handful of friends, and about 3,000 hobbies. So I’m always in a hurry. Especially when every time I wake up in the morning, I’m somehow running ten minutes behind.
Regardless, I always make time to eat breakfast. I’ve already shared with you all how much I love breakfast. But I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Breakfast. Is. So. Important! Without taking the time each morning to properly fuel my body, I would be such a zombie. You’ll never catch me flying out the door with just a granola bar or a single banana. Not my style.
Lately, I’ve been prepping super easy, well-balanced breakfasts the night before a busy day. Preparing breakfast is so not the first thing I want to do at night after a long work day, either – but you’ll be thanking yourself the next morning when there’s a yummy meal waiting for you. Believe me.
One of my favorite meals to prep are frittatas – for many reasons. Firstly, you can practically add anything to these egg muffins. Ham, cheese, spinach- you name it! The clean up is easy; just rinse out the muffin tin once you’re all finished. You can even refrigerate them for up to a week and wake up without worrying about making breakfast!
So here it is, the easy recipe for Muffin Pan Frittatas!
Ingredients You’ll Need
- 6-10 eggs
- Shredded Cheese
*Some of these ingredients can be swapped for personal preferences!
What To Do:
- Step 1: Grease your muffin tin with spray and preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Step 2: In a medium sized bowl, crack open your eggs and beat to a scramble.
- Step 3: Season the eggs with salt, pepper, and garlic powder (optional).
- Step 4: Carefully pour the eggs into each muffin tin about 2/3 of the way full.
- Step 5: Dice up some white onions and sprinkle them into the eggs.
- Step 6: Using whatever toppings you prefer, I chose broccoli and tomato, add those to the egg mixture as well!
- Step 7: Give it a final sprinkle of cheese and then pop them into the oven.
- Step 8: Cook for approximately 30 minutes or until the eggs puff up on top, but seem firm in the middle.
- Step 9: Remove from the oven and let cool before scooping them out with a small spatula.
- Step 10: Refrigerate or enjoy immediately!
Give these tiny wonders a try the next time you’re in a hurry!
Follow me on Instagram! @alexa_filipe
Follow me on my personal blog! thelittlehappyblog.wordpress.com