The 10 Zedd Collabs That Will Always Make Us Get Up And Dance
Posted: 4:27 pm Wednesday, April 25th, 2018
EDM music is one of the most interesting genre’s of music. Some people will say it’s “anything a kid with a computer can do” and others (like me) think it is one of the most interesting genre’s that has some incredibly talented artists attached to it. I’m sorry, but if you can take a bunch of sounds and beats and mash it all together to make an incredible song, you’re one talented human being to me.
One of the greatest EDM artists of today is without a doubt Zedd. This guy has come at us with hit after hit over the last few years. I don’t think there has been one song that he has released that I’ve said “eh, it’s okay.” Every single one of his songs I swear I can’t help but move, they’re that good. So I can’t even imagine how I’m going to be when he performs at BLI Summer Jam!! He has collaborated with some pretty awesome artists, but which are the absolute best?
10. “Starving” with Grey and Hailee Steinfeld (2016)
9. “I Want You To Know” with Selena Gomez (2015)
8. “Break Free” with Ariana Grande (2014)
7. “Stay The Night” with Hayley Williams (2013)
6. “Find You” with Matthew Koma and Miriam Bryant (2014)
5. “Beautiful Now” with Jon Bellion (2015)
4. “Get Low” with Liam Payne (2017)
3. “The Middle” with Marren Morris and Grey (2018)